How To Naturally Cure and Prevent Lipoma Lumps


-Do you have a number of lipoma lumps in your body?

-Have you ever wondered why your body develops lipoma lumps?

-Would you like to cure your lipoma lumps without surgery?

If you answered yes to any of the above, then follow the advice of William R. Bradley, a one time lipoma sufferer, who will show just how simple it is to prevent lipoma lumps as well as cure existing lumps.

He spent months researching the topic until he discovered exactly what was causing these lumps, and then focussed on finding a safe and natural lipoma cure. He turned to Ayurveda, an ancient system of medicine practiced in India, which makes use of natural herbs to treat a wide range of ailments. He discovered that natural remedies for treating the root cause of lipoma lumps already existed! Using these natural substances and further research, he finally developed a system that worked for him.

Now, he has put this successful treatment method in to a guide called “ How To Naturally Cure and Prevent Lipoma Lumps”.

Here are some of the things you will find in this no risk guide:

  • The exact reasons why lipoma lumps develop

  • The herbs and dosage required to prevent and cure lipoma lumps

  • Exercises that will shrink lipoma lumps

  • Pros and cons of other natural lipoma treatments

  • The diet changes that will help in prevention and cure of lumps

And so much more…..

All this information is available and downloadable immediately and you could finally learn how to safely and naturally cure your lipoma lumps



Friday 18 May 2012

Intramuscular Lipoma


An intramuscular lipoma is a benign tumour consisting of fatty tissue that grows inside muscle tissue, and typically can develop in the head, neck, legs and trunk of middle aged adults. Usually, these lumps will be diagnosed following x-rays and a doctor’s examination. Surgery is not usually needed as the condition is not considered life-threatening, but may be an option if the tumour causes a problem by pressing against a nerve. In the case of an intramuscular lipoma, surgery can be a little more difficult and intricate, with a greater possibility of regrowth if not totally removed during the procedure.

Just to be clear, an intramuscular lipoma consists of a fatty tumour growing within the muscle tissue, whereas an intermuscular lipoma develops between groups of muscles, although in both instances, the tumour is exactly the same.

The tumour manifests as a lump, no larger than 1 to 2 centimetres across in the case of an intramuscular lipoma. As the location is within muscle fibres, the chances of being uncomfortable are higher than would be the case with other lipoma types, so a visit to a medical practitioner is highly likely and sensible.

The fatty lump is plain to see via an x-ray, so diagnosis is straightforward, with tests, including blood tests, utilised to confirm whether the growth is benign or malignant. As mentioned, surgery is not generally required, but may be a choice if the lipoma is causing pain or discomfort.

Intermuscular lipomas are easily removed by surgical procedures, but intramuscular lipomas are much more difficult to remove because the surgery involves the cutting of the muscle in which the growth develops. In some instances, this may prevent the total removal of the tumour so that no lasting damage occurs to the muscle involved. This means that if some of the growth remains, then it may possibly regrow to its original proportions.

Successful lipoma removal surgery may only require one or two days recovery time, and the tumour should not return, but for sufferers where the total removal is impossible, further x-rays and surgery may well be needed.




4 comments:

  1. It is no secret that I have a very deep and personal relationship with God. I have pushed and resisted that relationship this past year through all the bullshit I have had to go through living with Herpes but once again, God is bigger than my stubbornness and broke through that outbreak cold sore and all I had Genital Herpes. For me personally, hearing over and over how I am not good enough has really invaded my mind in the worst way possible. I completely shut down and I was just waking up like is this how life going to end this temporary herpes outbreak “fuck everybody with herpes if you know what I mean” but let's be honest here...It is a cowardly to say no to herbal medicine. It is fear based. And it is dishonest to what my heart wants. Don't build a wall around yourself because you are afraid of herbals made or taking a bold step especially when it's come to health issues and getting cure. So many young men/ women tell me over and over that Dr Itua is going to scam me but I give him a try to today I feel like no one will ever convince me about herbal medicine I accept Dr Itua herbal medicine because it's cure my herpes just two weeks of drinking it and i have been living for a year and months now I experience outbreak no more, You can contact him if you need his herbal medicine for any such diseases like,HIV,Epilepsy Infertility, Herpes, Hepatitis, Schizophrenia,Cancer,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva.Dupuytren's disease,Desmoplastic,Diabetes ,Coeliac disease,Cerebral Amyloid Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis,Alzheimer's disease,Adrenocortical carcinoma.Asthma,Allergic, Love Spell,. Email..drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com then what's app.+2348149277967.... My advice to any sick men/women out there is simple... Be Always an open book. Be gut wrenching honest about yourself, your situation, and what you are all about. Don't hold anything back. Holding back will get you nowhere...maybe a one way ticket to lonelyville and that is NOT somewhere you want to be. So my final truth...and I'm just starting to grasp this one..

    ReplyDelete

  2. Hello friends i am so glad to writing this article today to tell the world how Dr Okosun cured my HSV virus ,i have been detected with HSV-1 AND HSV-2 since 4 years ago, ever since then my life has been in complete bizarre and agony,i have used so many drugs that was prescribed to me by several doctors,but it didn’t cure my HSV VIRUS neither did it reduce the pain,until a certain day i was checking for solution in the internet,then miraculously came across Dr Okosun the powerful herbalist that cure numerous individuals HSV-1 AND HSV-2 INFECTION,then i contacted his emai and i explained everything to him and he prepared a cure that cure my HSV-1 AND HSV-2 disease totally after receiving his herbal medicine which i drank for four weeks, i went for different hospitals for check up to be fully sure if i were cured and to my surprise i was cured by this dr okosun so my friends viewers why wait and suffer when there is someone like Dr Okosun that can cure any disease such as, HIV/ CANCER/ HEPATITIS B VIRUS, you can contact his via:drokosun55@gmail.com or whatsapp him +2348124363791

    ReplyDelete

  3. Hello friends i am so glad to writing this article today to tell the world how Dr Okosun cured my HSV virus ,i have been detected with HSV-1 AND HSV-2 since 4 years ago, ever since then my life has been in complete bizarre and agony,i have used so many drugs that was prescribed to me by several doctors,but it didn’t cure my HSV VIRUS neither did it reduce the pain,until a certain day i was checking for solution in the internet,then miraculously came across Dr Okosun the powerful herbalist that cure numerous individuals HSV-1 AND HSV-2 INFECTION,then i contacted his emai and i explained everything to him and he prepared a cure that cure my HSV-1 AND HSV-2 disease totally after receiving his herbal medicine which i drank for four weeks, i went for different hospitals for check up to be fully sure if i were cured and to my surprise i was cured by this dr okosun so my friends viewers why wait and suffer when there is someone like Dr Okosun that can cure any disease such as, HIV/ CANCER/ HEPATITIS B VIRUS, you can contact his via:drokosun55@gmail.com or whatsapp him +2348124363791

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good evening to you all I want to write a shortly message to the world how doctor ehiaguna help with his great herbal medicine to cured me from this horrible virus HSV 1 and 2 I get his email from someone name Olivia mason how she was also cured by doctor ehiaguna I never believe there was cure until I meet her testimony, I contacted doctor ehiaguna I don’t believe there was cure well I am so happy to write this testimony to the world, this man immediately when I sent him email and this man response within 20 minus and give me the necessary process and the herbal was sent to within 4 day I took it according to the instruction so with 2 week I was completely cured and I get my test done I was confirm negative I am so happy if you want to get his contact you can message him with this email drehiaguna@gmail.com or you can also WhatsApp him +2348073908953 he can fix this.HIV.HEPATITIS.ANTHRAX.HPV.CANCER.ALSAND ALSO SOLVE YOUR RELATIONSHIP PROBLEM

    ReplyDelete